POLICY & FEES
- Patrons may check out up to 10 books, audio books, or magazines per person, for 2 weeks.
- A maximum of 5 DVDs per household may be checked out for 1 week.
- A maximum of 25 ITEMS per household may be checked out at one time.
WE ARE FINE FREE
As a courtesy, the library will notify customers when an item is overdue; overdue notification options include text, email, or phone call. The first and second notices will remind customers to return or renew the overdue materials. The third notice, sent by mail, will be a bill for the cost of replacing the materials.
Lost & Damaged Materials
- When an item is returned damaged, reported lost, or not returned, the customer will be billed the purchase cost of the item. Customers are responsible for the repair or replacement cost of a damaged item, except where such damage is determined to be the result of normal wear and tear. The lending library determines replacement costs for Interlibrary Loan materials.
- If a lost item is paid for, then found and returned within 90 days of the payment date, the library will issue a refund.
- If an item is lost, patron may not check out any materials until a replacement fee is paid.
- Free library card for residents of Danvers Township. The Danvers Township Library honors library cards from all RAILS Member Libraries.
- 10¢ per B/W copies; 25¢ for color printouts
- $1 per page
- $1 per page
Freedom Of Information Act copies: first 50 pages free; any additional pages 15¢ a page